This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
In our house each of us has a battle with Eczema, some are mild with others are extreme including waking up in the night feeling like you're on fire. When you're a kid that is hard to understand and as a parent try calming down a kid who has a flare up of eczema at 2 am it is next to IMPOSSIBLE. And I say that with past experience because Cheyenne has had bad eczema since she was born. We had troubles finding anything that wouldn't flare up a bought of eczema, I can't tell you how many detergents, lotions and body washes we've tried because I've lost count.
Dermatitis or eczema is inflammation of the skin. It is characterized by itchy, erythematous, vesicular, weeping, and crusting patches. ~ Wikipedia
Stop the Itch with Polysporin Eczema Essentials
That's why I am so happy to introduce the new eczema solution from Polysporin! We have struggled for years and even made our own lotion to try and lessen the itch that eczema causes with minimal results. And seriously if you have a kid that wakes up at 2 am because they're on fire you can feel the pain. I'm not claiming to know the answers but what I do know is Polysporin makes the skin smooth and lessens the itch! No more middle of the night calls from burning skin.
The whole family has been using the Eczema Essentials line up in their own way. The kids and Frank like the wash as whole body wash and me as hand wash. I can't believe how dry my hands are getting this winter from simply washing them multiple times everyday. The cream goes on so nicely and doesn't leave a greasy residue. We've only had to use the hydrocortisone anti-itch cream once and it gave Cheyenne instant relief!
My favorite product is the Daily Moisturizing Lotion because we can all use it and as you apply it you can feel an instant relief. I have had the unfortunate appearance of eczema blisters on my face and I can't tell you how many lotions irritate it and make it spread. With the Daily Moisturizing Cream I can easily apply whenever my face starts feeling itchy and the soothing cream makes the inflammation lessen and my face not look like revenge of the nerds.
You can find the whole lineup at Walmart in the Pharmacy section, trust me you'll LOVE it! Before you head out to the store grab a coupon! The Eczema Essentials line up is appropriate for use in those 2 years of age or older and has a lot to offer:
Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Restores healthier looking skin in just 3 days by reducing redness, swelling & scaling
- Clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema skin in 3 days, with continued improvement over 2 weeks
- Reduce itch after just one application
- Helps to strengthen and restore your skin’s natural barrier function
- Unique RELIPID™ formula contains a lipid, humectant, emollient and botanical blend to help retain moisture essential for healthy looking skin
Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Body Wash
- Moisturizes while gently cleansing even the most dry, sensitive skin.
- Ideally suited for eczema-prone skin
- The unique RELIPID™ formula contains a lipid, humectants, emollient and botanical blend to help retain moisture essential for healthy-looking skin
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Soap-free and fragrance-free
Polysporin Eczema Essentials 0.5% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
- Works on eczema flare-ups to provide FAST relief
- Helps improve dryness, flaking and redness associated with eczema and minor skin irritations
- Moisturizes to help restore visibly healthier skin
Luckily I found a brand I trusted that my family could use as well because Polysporin carries the Eczema Society of Canada Seal of Approval. When it comes to eczema it is hard to find a product that we can all use without causing a flare up and that's the best part of the Polysporin Eczema Essentials line up!
Follow @PolysporinCA to keep up to date on the latest developments!