Travel season is here and that means I need to find some new fall outfits that won't break the bank and are great for packing. I need outfits that are simple and can keep up to my busy schedule. I'm excited to share a few of my fall outfit picks with you!
My tips for creating the perfect girls weekend fall outfit are to start with your staples:
From there you can add your favorite jeans and a comfy shirt and cute jacket. This way you can build multiple outfits easily with using your staple pieces. Not only does it make packing for a trip easy but you can also save a lot of money by buying quality pieces that will last you a season or two!
Simple Girls Weekend Outfit
Here is the latest outfit I put together and the clothes are crazy affordable! All the pieces can be purchased on Amazon which makes this outfit easy for anyone to put together.
Want to get this look? Here is a breakdown of all the pieces in the outfit:
- The Sak MCL 4 Poster Shopper Tote Bag, Cherry, One Size
- Rebecca Minkoff Women's Griffin Motorcycle Boot, Black Lamba
- Vans Women's Eagle Skull Muscle Sleeveless T-Shirt-Dark only $19.95 for a limited time!
- LL Womens Hooded Faux leather Jacket comes in a ton of colors and is under $50
- J&C 1826 WOMENS BLUE Denim Stretch JEANS Destroy Skinny Ripped Distressed Pants under $30 delivered to your door!
What are your tips for creating the perfect fall outfit?
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support