You'll love this recipe, you can easily throw it together in about 15 minutes, even less if you precook the taco meat! This is a recipe we always add to our meal plan while we're camping or have a busy week because it simple to make a meal in only a few minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning - prepared as per directions
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups corn chips
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Brown ground beef and prepare as per directions on taco seasoning package
- While that's cooking shred your lettuce, dice the pepper and onion, and grate the cheese place it all in a large serving bowl
- Once the beef is cooked let it cool for a minute then add to mixture top off with corn chips and Italian dressing - stir and serve!
Have you made your Weekly Meal Plan?