This is my go-to recipe when we have company over because it will surprise your taste buds and is simple to throw together at the last minute. I always have friends asking for the recipe because they don't think it is only five ingredients. You can easily keep four out of the five ingredients in your pantry so you can whip this up anytime.
- 11 oz can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 20 oz can Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 cups Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz Whipped Topping or Sour Cream
- Gently combine all ingredients in a serving dish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
What's your favorite quick and easy treat?