Get ready for jungle adventure and rescue missions with the Paw Patrol Monkey Temple Playset.
You can guide Tracker through a maze of challenges inside the Temple as he looks for Mandy. Turn on the light and sounds by simply pushing a button, go through the trap door or reach the top of the Temple using the elevator then swing down with the vines in search of Mandy. Once you complete the search, transform the Temple into a command center for your next rescue mission into the jungle using the tracker vehicle.
This Paw Patrol Playset has a variety of accessories that provides plenty of possibilities to create even more fun and exciting missions. There are other Paw Patrol pups and vehicles you can collect for endless jungle rescue and patrol missions.
Features of the Paw Patrol Themed Monkey Temple Playset
The Paw Patrol Playset requires three LR44 batteries to power the electronic functions. It measures 5.2 x 24 x 16 inches [W x L x H], weighs about 5.8 pounds and is ideal for children aged 3 years and above.
The Paw Patrol themed Monkey Temple Playset from Spin Master Toys has plastic pieces and slots that fit together easily. Kids can quickly turn it into a Monkey Temple or command center. The Monkey Temple has trap doors, lights and sounds, secret getaways and up to a dozen functions and features that include:
- Two character figures of Tracker the pup and Mandy the monkey
- The Monkey Temple has real lights, sounds, a trap door, radar dish, elevator, vines and search light
- One command center rescue vehicle to carry Tracker and Mandy on jungle rescue missions and patrols
- A monkey statue structure on the top of the temple with a rotating top on a green surface that has to face forward together with the two orange temple doors before you start your mission in the temple
- A yellow, banana-shaped button under the statue structure that you can press and make the eyes of statue lights up red and make monkey noises
- Hidden secret passageways in the temple including a green button in the middle of the second floor that opens up when pressed and sends Tracker and Mandy back to the bottom of the temple
- A green elevator on the side of the set that moves up and down and can take the characters back to the top floor
- There are green vines growing on the temple, but one of the longest ones hangs from the second story and goes down to the ground floor. You can attach Tracker on to it using his backpack’s black strap or let Mandy’s swing by his tail then push both of them for a fun ride down to the ground.
- After transforming the temple into a command center, Kids can push a blue tab to make the temple’s revolving doors swing around and show videos of scenes from the jungle
- The monkey statue can also rotate and show pictures of scenes from the jungle
- Kids can also fully rotate the top of the statue, press the yellow button to make it light up and make siren sounds.
Is the Paw Patrol Themed Monkey Temple Playset Worth Buying?
The Paw Patrol Monkey Temple is a two-in-one playset that has many cool features. The wide range of play options it offers for your kids makes it a good buy. More importantly, this set encourages teamwork and imaginative play in children.
- The set is sturdy, colorful, easy to assemble without the need of tools and the pieces just snap into place
- The revolving top and doors change the sound and setting of the temple from command center to temple themes depending on which direction they are turned
- The set also has buttons, levers and doors to push and change the setting and provide other options like watching videos and pictures.
- You can buy and add other Paw Patrol characters and vehicles for more exciting action and adventure.
While most of the reviews are positive there are a few disadvantages including:
- Batteries not included (requires three LR44 batteries)
- Some of the electronic functions require a power source. So, when the batteries die, this will interfere with the play experience.
- The front of the package shows additional characters that are not included in the set
The play set will keep your kids busy and give them many hours of exciting fun as they explore the hidden secrets in the temple and take their friends, Tracker and Mandy, on rescue missions in the wild imaginary jungle.
This post contains affilaite links, thank you for your continued support