I've been extremely busy this past month between Thanksgiving, kids, Halloween, company, life, and work that it is easy to get caught up in all of it and forget the fun things in life. October for me was a time to say YES, try new experiences, make mistakes, and enjoy life. The best thing I said YES to was the Foodie Penpals at The Lean Green Bean. Basically you sign up, get a foodie penpal and someone get you, you send a box of food to each other and do a post!
It was my first experience with the program and I had another newbie sending to me, which worked out perfect for me. I had Carly sending to me who was so thoughtful and perfect to communicate with. And I sent to a “seasoned” penpal who was fun and gave me lots of great pointers. Now for the fun part….the reveal!
October Foodie Penpals
I got a ton of great items all with the Halloween theme! Carly even included a couple cute things for the kids! It was loaded with raspberry marshmallows, sweet chilli tea, licorice (red and black), chocolate, brain food nuts a cute card and some Halloween pens and pencils. I don't think I can say thank you enough!
So you might ask will I do it again?! YES! And I think you should too!! It is so simple and almost anyone in the world can take part, the simple explanation is:
- Stop on over at The Lean Green Bean and sign up! Do it by the 4th to ensure you get in this month!
- On the 5th of the month you'll receive your foodie pen pals name and email address
- You send an email off to your penpal to get their mailing address and any other details you might need
- Put your package together
- By the 15th of the month you mail the said package
- You receive your package and everyone is happy!
Simple right! Go say hi to Lindsay now and sign up, you won't regret it!