Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review and Giveaway!!
I’m not sure about you but I LOVE getting stuff in the mail, especially something new to try, that’s why I am so excited to tell you about Noxicare! It is an all natural pain relief cream that has only 7 ingredients and I can read all of them! So in my books that is a huge 2 thumbs up.
The active ingredient list includes:
- Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
I was lucky enough to receive a t-shirt and 1.5 oz tube of the Noxicare to test. I have to say for an all natural pain reliever it works great. The cream is orderless which is a bonus so I don’t smell like menthol all day, it has a nice silky texture and is non-greasy so you can put it on under your clothes and not have to worry about staining them! I used it on my lower back because I tend to seize up mid day from either being at my computer or up and down with the kids and it worked almost instantly and loosened things up for me which is a nice relief mid-day. And just so you know a LITTLE goes a LONG way, trust me I learned that the hard way, I’m used to using store bought stuff and I usually need to use half the tube before I feel relief.
According to the Noxicare FAQ page:
Patients have found Noxicare™ helpful in alleviating pain caused by:
- Acute and chronic inflammation: This is your body’s immune response to irritation or other injuries with features like redness, swelling, warmth and pain.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches can be acute (as a result of athletic injury) or chronic (experienced by fibromyalgia or cancer sufferers) and involve ligaments, tendons, bones and organs.
- Nerve pain: Painful nerve endings in the layers of your skin can cause burning, throbbing and stinging.
Noxicare™ has been especially helpful for relieving pain of those suffering from neuropathy associated with diabetes, side effects of chemotherapy, musculoskeletal disorders, fibromyalgia, arthritis, tension headaches and athletic injuries.
This Real Momma gives Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream a 4.5/5
You can visit Noxicare on Facebook too!
Now for my favorite part, you all have a chance to win FREE products from Noxicare!!