For me journaling is a no-brainer I can do my reflection of the day and get some things out of my brain and off my chest that I normally couldn't otherwise. Trust me for the most part I say what I mean and I mean what I say but sometimes I just feel like I'm having a crappy day and need a way to vent.
A lot of Momma's out there ask me what I journal or how to journal, and really there is no right or wrong way to do it. At first I had to use my Daily Journal (pdf download) sheet, to get the juices flowing but now it just flows. I wanted to share with you my top 5 reasons to journal and get your started on the path to honesty and reconnecting with yourself.
- Sanity – when you are with the kids all day sometimes you loose the connection with yourself and being an adult, yes as a busy Mom sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves FIRST!
- Gratitude – sometimes we get caught up in our lives and all the things that aren't going the way we want them to, have you ever thought of what 5 minutes of positive reflection could do to change your view?
- Expression – by creating a “safe environment” in our journal we can write down our thoughts and feelings without being judged so we can put into words and share with everyone else how we really feel.
- Lessons Learned – Do you feel like your life is stuck on the repeat button? There is no reason why you can't change the same old and make a new goal or new outcome for you.
- ACTION – by journaling daily you can reflect on the good and bad and take a positive step forward for a better you and better tomorrow!
Grab my Daily Journal sheet (.pdf) now and start off to a better you NOW!
I'm rooting for you to take the first step to a better you!