I'm sure you've probably heard a lot about living green, it seems to be the latest trend. There is a wealth of information online through numerous blogs and Pinterest that can give you easy ways to starting living more green. I find that I always have a ton of questions because I never know if I'm doing it right. Turns out there really isn't a right or wrong as long as you are making BETTER choices for you and your family and that's why I found this guidebook so useful.
[amazon_link id=”B00GWXWMDC” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link]
Live Green, Live Clean, Live Abundantly
The Little Guidebook for Green Moms & Dads: how daily exposure to chemical toxins is hurting your kids (and what you can do about it) is rated 4.8/5 on Amazon and its easy to tell why! The author has done a great job in explaining live green, live clean, live abundantly through this ebook and covers topics like:
- discusses some of the harmful chemicals that you and your children are being exposed to on a daily basis.
- educates parents about the toxic chemicals that are in the products they use for their kids, and the effects these have on kids’ bodies.
- offers easy to read information about the latest research on six of the most common chemical toxins found in personal care products and other consumer goods, and about what steps government agencies and manufacturers have taken to address the problems.
- provides useful tips on what you can do to minimize your family’s risk of exposure to harmful chemicals.
- gives suggestions about how to become empowered to help change manufacturing practices that put your family at unnecessary risk.
Grab your copy of [amazon_link id=”B00GWXWMDC” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]The Little Guidebook for Green Moms & Dads[/amazon_link] today!