The LEGO Minecraft The Jungle Tree House comes equipped with 2 mini-figures (Alex and Steve), along with the Creeper, skeleton, sheep, and for the first time an ocelot, along with a host of other accessories.
The Tree House can either be free-built to any design imagined or built according to one of the suggested designs that come with the kit.
Features of the LEGO Minecraft The Jungle Tree House
- Includes accessory elements
- Measures 8 x 11 x 10 inches
- Typical LEGO high quality
- 3 different ways to build the tree house
- Ages 8 – 15 years
Is the LEGO Minecraft The Jungle Tree House Worth Buying?
One of the biggest things that the LEGO Minecraft The Jungle Tree House has going for it is the number of accessories:
- Steve’s helmet
- Alex’s armored leggings
- crafting table
- fire bucket
- cocoa pods
- 4 flower pots
This LEGO kit will keep kids, and kids at heart, entertained for days by rearranging pieces and trying new storylines. Surprisingly the large number of pieces and small parts don't take up much space with the mostly vertical design.
A few fun storylines you can play with this LEGO Minecraft The Jungle Tree House Kit include:
- Foil a Creeper attack by luring it to the trap door and sending it on a quick exit down the waterfall
- Surprise the skeleton with a quick trip down through the secret trap door
- Hostile mobs gathering at the base of your tree house? Use Alex and his tame ocelot to defeat them and save the wheat, cocoa pods and sheep farming operation!
This LEGO Minecraft Kit has more depth than most other LEGO kits. It comes with three books showing different builds or come up with your own because the combinations are endless. You can also add this kit to your LEGO Minecraft collection for even more fun.
Enjoy the action packed adventures of Alex and Steve with this LEGO Minecraft kit.
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support