Can you beileve I Was Nominated for the Liebster Award?!
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Julie at The Path To An Organized Tomorrow for the nomination! Not only did I get to take part in this awesome award but I get to meet a lot of great bloggers through the experience!
What is the Liebster Award?
I'm glad you asked. The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
Now What Do I Do with the Liebster Award?
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)
11 Random Facts About Me
- I've lived in 7 different towns in my life
- I LOVE cheese, I'd bathe in it if I could
- I prefer wearing sweats to getting dressed up nicely
- My favorite drink is rye and 7up with no ice or Corona double lime
- I attended 6 different schools from elementary to college and they were all in different towns
- My favorite color is black (even though it technically isn't a colour)
- I don't TENT, camping to me is full hookups in a trailer
- I look up current events before going to any social event so I have things to talk about
- I LOVE horror movies but have to watch them alone because nobody will watch them with me
- I get deja-vu at least once a day
- I never had morning sickness while pregnant
Blogs I'm Nominating for the Liebster Award
- Vidya at Going A-Musing
- Paige at Eloping Stethoscope
- Sarah at Journeys Of The Zoo
- Jan at The Nerdy Farm Wife
- Merissa Little House Living
- Kendra at A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Kathe at Kathe with an E
- Elizabeth at Frugal Mom Eh
- Laura at Now Things are Cookin'
- Jeanette at Artchoo
- Ann at Doodles and Jots
Questions I Was Asked
- Why do you blog? It is something I really enjoy a way to hold myself accountable and help others out there who might be in the same spot in life that I am – a busy Mom who needs to find more time and be more organized – I think we can al relate!
- Does the scope of subject matter and target audience of your blog today match what you envisioned when you started? It sure does! I started sharing weekly goals and my journey of accomplishing them and shared stories of life along the way not it is that and so much more!
- What was your favorite book as a child? That's a tough one, I LOVED the Boxcar Children series
- What is your favorite season? If I had to pick I would say summer, seems more relaxed and so much more to do.
- Is form or function more important to you? Depends on the context but I would say that form follows function so function would be the most important because knowing what you want first then creating it from there!
- If you could have one day to do anything, what would it be? Right now I would say sleep but I would love to have one day with no cares filled with fun, food, and friends! Preferably fun as some kind of adrenaline activity like skydiving or rollercoaster theme park!
- If you use a smartphone, what app can you not live without? I was thinking email first off but thinking of it I would have to say picture apps that I can share with friends and family!
- What is your favorite board game? I'm a nerd there is nothing funner than a good old game of Stock Ticker, Monopoly, or Scrabble!
- Would you rather have a maid, a personal chef, or a gardener? First I was thinking gardener but other than weeds everything pretty much takes care of itself so I would have to say maid.
- What is the most organized room in your house? The kitchen by far
- What qualities of you do you see in your children? Independence is the main one I see in both of my kids!
Questions for my Nominees
- What is the first thing you do every morning?
- Favorite family activity?
- Rain or Snow?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you were invisible where would you go or what would you do?
- Favorite song/artist?
- If you could go on vacation anywhere right now where would you go?
- If your friends had to describe you in one word what would it be?
- What is your pet peeve?