I can't believe that two months have come and gone and we're headed into March already, it feels like it was yesterday we were ringing in 2015. Trying to find the perfect balance this year seems harder than ever since the time is flying by. I am looking forward reviewing my goals for the year and finding new ways to lead a healthier lifestyle at the 2105 Healthy Family Expo. For me now is the time to encourage the kids to create healthy habits so they can carry it with them as they grow.
The 2015 Healthy Family Expo is bigger and better!
The 2nd annual Healthy Family Expo is coming to the Vancouver Convention Centre on Sunday March 29th from 10 am – 5pm. It’s a fun-filled day for Lower Mainland families with kids aged 0- 12 offering small steps & simple solutions to healthy, active, eco-friendly living, including:
- 100+ Exhibitors, lots of shopping and food sampling, and hybrid vehicle test-driving
- Biggest Active Kid Zone in the Lower Mainland, with climbing wall, bouncing, giant hamster ball track, Tumblebus, run bike area, baby crawl zone and family fitness
- Bobs & LoLo concerts at 11 am and 2 pm
- $10,000 Grand Prize Showcase, including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius c
- First 200 attendees receive child day ticket to the Sea to Sky Gondola
Healthy Family Expo Tickets
You can grab advance tickets for $8 online at www.healthyfamilyexpo.com/tickets, at Whole Foods Market or London Drugs. Advance tickets are entered to win a 2015/2016 family season's pass to Cypress Mountain, and $1 from each ticket sale supports the Canucks Autism Network.
If you aren't sure you'll be attending the event you can always pick up tickets at the door for $12 cash! Kids under 12 are FREE.
Healthy Family Expo Giveaway
To kick off pre-Expo celebrations, Healthy Family Expo partners & exhibitors have teamed up to give one lucky Lower Mainland winner a healthy family prize package valued at over $2000!
The generous prize package includes:
- Family Summer Season’s Pass (2 adults / 2 children) to Sea to Sky Gondola ($300 value)
- $50 gift card to Whole Foods Market from Toyota Canada
- $50 gift card to London Drugs
- 1-month Translink Farecard for one-zone travel by bus, SeaBus and SkyTrain services provided by TravelSmart ($91 value)
- Sliding area birthday party package for up to 8 kids at Cypress Mountain ($120 value)
- Starter package & 2-week service from Happy Baby Cheeks Cloth Diaper Service ($95 value)
- Family pass for 2-hour climb (2 adults / 2 children) at Climb Base5 ($93 value)
- AspenClean Whole Home Cleaning Kit from Susan Upton of RE/MAX Select Properties ($70 value)
- Sonicare electric toothbrush from PDG Pediatric Dental Group ($59.95 value)
- Annual perks membership to Modern Mama ($50 value)
- $50 gift certificate to Yaya Baby
- $50 gift certificate to Boomers & Echoes Kids & Maternity
- $50 gift certificate from BC Playthings
- WaterBox prize pack from Happy Water ($50 value)
- $50 gift certificate from UNDERABLES
- Love Child Organics gift pack full of pure, healthy delicious products ($50 value)
- Naked Coconuts trio including soy-free seasoning sauce, coconut nectar & coconut oil ($50 value)
- Summer 2015 kids bike camp gift pack from PedalHeads ($50 value)
- Ra Energy gift pack ($50 value)
- Just Jingo Body Botanicals gift pack including diaper/belly/nursing balms, and deodorant ($65 value)
- Gift pack including 2 dressings & CheeSauce from RawFoodz, and Brussel Bytes, Snip Chips and CocoRoons from Wonderfully Raw ($50 value)
- aden+anais cozy sleeping bag from Jill Parker of Little Dreamers Consulting ($53.99 value)
- $50 gift card for online shopping from VONBON
- Gnubees rainbow-pack from GnuSanté, including 15 pouches of your favourite lunchbox no-brainer! ($50 value)
This pre-Expo online giveaway runs from March 2nd to 25th, 2015.
Enter through Rafflecopter below.
Winner will be announced at the Healthy Family Expo Facebook Party on Thursday, March 26th, 2015.
Joining their Facebook Event (flash giveaways running daily for the whole month of March)
Winner must collect all prizes at the Healthy Family Expo live event at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Sunday, March 29th, 2015 open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.