Minion Dessert Cup Recipe
- 3 Glasses or plastic cup
- Googly eyes
- black craft tape
- 1 box of blueberry Jello
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 2 T of sugar
- 3 drops of yellow food coloring
- Place black tape around your glass.
- Prepare the Jello according to package. Pour a half glass just to the black line. Refrigerate the glass until Jello sets about 1-2 hours.
- In a separate mixer pour heavy cream and sugar mix until just until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Add 2-3 drops of yellow food coloring mix until the whipped topping looks yellow.
- Glue, or press on, googly eyes to tape using your creativity.
- Once your Jello sets add the yellow topping to the glass.
Recipe by Real Momma at http://realmomma.com/minion-dessert-cup-recipe/