No-Bake Granola Bars
- 2½ cups of rolled oats
- ¾ cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 T flax seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoon of molasses
- In a large bowl combine oats, nuts, seeds, dried cranberries and coconut.
- In a small saucepan bring coconut oil, sugar, cinnamon, hone and molasses to a boil.
- Immediately pour warm mixture over ingredients in bowl, stirring to evenly coat.
- Line a 7x11 inch pan with parchment paper, spoon mixture into pan and firmly press to make an even layer across the pan.
- Place pan in fridge or freezer for 30 min to 1 hour, or until completely cooled.
- Once cooled remove and cut into bars, place in an airtight container at room temperature, or fridge if you prefer.
Recipe by Real Momma at http://realmomma.com/quick-and-easy-no-bake-granola-bars-recipe/