Author: Real Momma
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 1 cup cubed extra-firm tofu
- 4 cups cooked quiona
- 1 cup each grated carrots and beets
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- In a frying pan cook tofu in the oil until brown and crispy, set aside to cool, I usually place it on a paper towel to absorb the extra oil.
- While frying the tofu cook your quiona and let it cool a couple minutes before plating
- Grate the carrots and beats, set aside
- When assembling the salad do it in layers so you can get a bite of everything in every scoop! Drizzle with the dressing!
Recipe by Real Momma at http://realmomma.com/layered-salad/