I recently made my Chicken Taco Soup and the best side to have with it is homemade tortilla chips and I’m sharing my easy recipe with you! I have to say I go the easy way and use tortilla shells from the store when I’m too lazy to make my own but hey it works and is so easy and delicious you’ll want to do it all the time too!
- tortilla wrap
- non-stick cooking spray
- ancho chili pepper spice
- Preheat oven to the BROILER setting
- Cut tortilla wrap into 8 pieces
- Place pieces evenly on a greased cookie sheet
- Spray pieces with non-stick cooking spray
- Sprinkle spice of choice over pieces - I use ancho chill pepper spice
- Place in oven for 3 minutes and they're done
This is how I place them on the cookie sheet:
It is easy to change up the recipe and gear it towards a desert as well if you add cinnamon as the spice instead of a dinner type spice they are delicious!
I hope you enjoyed this week of Tasty Tuesday, make sure to come back for more easy recipes!