Split ends are a girl’s worst nightmare!
Split ends stop hair growth and result in broken hair. First let’s take a look at what causes the ends of the hair to split. There are various causes including overusing products, brushing too harshly, using a brush on wet hair and coloring your hair too often.
With the holiday season here and pictures being taken to preserve the memories you want to look your best. To help keep your split ends in check you can use some simple home remedies to treat your dry and damaged hair.
- Do not go in to the open heat without covering your hair
- Eat a balanced diet
- Drink plenty of water
- Trim your hair at regular intervals
- Apply conditioner after shampooing
- Massage your scalp with warm oil at least twice a week
- Do not use a brush on wet hair, use a wide toothed comb instead
Don’t overwhelm yourself start out slow and work your way towards gorgeous, healthy hair! By taking care of your hair now you can avoid the occurrence of split ends and add grace to your beauty with your beautiful, healthy, silky hair.
I hope these prevention tips will help you easily fix your split ends!
What’s your home remedy for split ends?