Printable recipe at bottom of post. Affiliate links are to share my favorite mugs, thank you for your support!
Planning on hosting a holiday gathering this year? I have a holiday twist on a classic cocktail that will impress your guests. If you enjoy the warm gingery flavor of a traditional Moscow Mule, you will love how the bright splash of seasonal color transforms this cocktail into a new holiday favorite.
Cranberry Moscow Mule Recipe
Cranberry Moscow Mule Ingredients:
- 2 oz. premium vodka
- 1 oz. 100% cranberry juice
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 8 oz. ginger beer
- fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long, garnish
- fresh cranberries, garnish
If you’re sticking with the traditional way of serving this Moscow Mule you’ll want to get some copper mugs. I like these Hammered Copper 18 Ounce Mugs from Amazon, mainly because of the appearance but they're a great size and the handle is nice and big.
Cranberry Moscow Mule Directions:
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs. Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
Adding a little holiday color to a traditional cocktail is an easy way to impress your guests and find a new favorite drink this holiday season. Cheers!
What’s your favorite holiday cocktail?