I always wonder why do people use perfumes and fragrances. Maybe it is to smell good, enhance their well-being or to make a statement when they enter a room. Whatever the reason is choosing the right signature sent is important.
A unique signature perfume isn't as easy as picking up a bottle and purchasing it. Shopping for discount fragrances is a great start because you can save a ton on some of the best perfumes out there. It is important to test the fragrance on your skin and make sure if smells nice on you because not all perfumes are the same for everyone. There are four common bases used to formulate a signature scent:
- Citrus – created from fruits rich in citric acid, like oranges, bergamots and lemons, always light and fresh-smelling.
- Earth – lends an air of mystery upon the wearer, formulated from minerals or from non-flowering plants such as cinnamon, vanilla, honey and sandalwood.
- Musk – always considered sexy and alluring, and though previously made from the sacs of animals such as the civet and the Asian musk deer, they are now created synthetically.
- Floral – the most common theme among perfumes; as the name suggests, they are made from the essence of flowers and are often strong, clinging and sweet.
Now that you know the four common bases to perfume you can make a more informed decision on what you feel will enhance you and your personality. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when buying a scent for yourself:
- Never buy a scent just because you liked how it smelled on someone else.
- Never be in a rush to make a perfume purchase.
- Your signature fragrance should be an extension of yourself and your personality.
- Always look for the best price available.
There are some great prices available at beautyspin.com take my favorite fragrance Versace Bright Crystal, it is available for about half the price I can get it locally.
Get your favorite perfumes and fragrances at a huge discount at beautyspin.com!