Back to school, shopping and new adventures the end of summer marks that and so much more. Many students are headed off to the beginning of a new adventure – college and university! The tough decision on what to take with them to decorate and make their new dorm room feel like their own might not be a simple task. Dorm rooms not only offer the chance for students to claim a space and come into their own but also to bring a little piece of home with them but students are often limited by square footage. Posterjack has put together 5 photo art tips to make the most of the small space.
5 Art Tips to Make the Most of A Small Space
- Make it feel bigger with reflections – Metal Prints and Lacquer Frames catch and reflect light which can make a space feel bigger.
- Make a statement – on oversized Poster makes a statement and also creates a focal point, tricking the eye into thinking the room is bigger than it is.
- Create continuity – use a collection of Canvas Prints that have the same soft colors and are the same size for a natural flow throughout the room.
- Add personality without the paint – create a great accent wall without the paint or damage with Peel & Sticks.
- Inspiration boards – create a collage of all the people, places and things that inspire you – perfect for above a desk or workspace.
Why not give that special student a little token of home and something familiar to take with them. Decorating a dorm with photo art from Posterjack is as easy as 1,2,3:
- Upload a photo
- Select your print and size
- Sit back as Posterjack delivers right to your door
I think a print from Posterjack would be the perfect addition to any room!